Yoga is the most profound relationship I have ever known. The practices of yoga have held my attention and my heart with curiosity and demand that I respect and cherish.
I attribute this to my current teacher of 22 years, Kofi Busia. His teaching is impeccable. His patience and yogic knowledge are second to none. I am inspired to teach with consistency, clarity of purpose and joy in honor of my teacher. He is my Guru.
Some life experiences…
- Current Co-owner /Operator Sea Level Farm
- Founder of Dirty Girl Produce 1996
- Director Homeless Garden Project 1993
- UCSC Ecological Horticulture Program 1990
- RIMYL Iyengar Institute Pune India 2011
- 200 hour “Eccentric” Yoga Teacher Training course with Kofi 2008
- Conflict Resolution Center Mediation Skills Training 30 hours 2003
- Cypress Institute Massage School Training 1999
- BS degree Biology Lewis and Clark College Portland Oregon 1986
A few of my favorite things …
- JP, my kind husband
- Bella, my compassionate daughter, and her cat LC Rose
- growing, cooking, eating and reading about food
- The New Yorker Magazine
- Travel – anywhere, anytime
- Tig Nataro, for incredible humor
- Natures beauty
- Dark Chocolate….